.::F4 International Forum Index::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::F4 International Forum Index::.

We grow as an individual, we grow as a group, as long as we're here, we can be together. That's what TRUE FRIENDSHIP is..

F4i PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD

Go down 
+7
myledjer15
asia
jerrine2008
Miss Piggy_Chu
czeherazade
flower_four
DAMZEL
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

Female Number of posts : 6493
Name : Ghie
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Fbgc29
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 910
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Inlove10
Registration date : 2007-08-25

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Okey everyone... cheers

Again let's all have a little chat in here instead of posting in Chat Board [Pinoy Lounge]
Let's all unite here and share our thoughts and bond together as an F4 Fanatic, as an
F4i Member and as Friends HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232
Back to top Go down
https://f4international.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

Female Number of posts : 4548
Name : Andrea
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 810
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 30ky8tz
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 3:13 pm

Sis Mei: That's right somebody needs to be in mental coz his bloodtype says so coz AB is ABNORMAL right?

I will shift my course just for zz i mean for ken HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 149874 . I remember that he had a diarrhea when he is shooting cos in japan before.

I might say that the exam is hard especially in math probably and take note its on multiple choice! but its ok thank god i was able to accomplish all of my exams.

Last edited by flower_four on Fri 19 Dec 2008, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://andrea-ceril.livejournal.com/
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

Female Number of posts : 1160
Name : call me le gao hua
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 J6rkpd
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 210
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Th_hkb10
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 5:16 pm

AWW THANK YOU ASIA!! YOU ARE A SWEET GIRL!! JIA YOU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nkaujsualauj
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 6:18 pm

Goodmorning my F4i Sisters!!! cheers HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 740367

Thanx God I've finished what I need to do today... Rolling Eyes
Forgive me everyone, been really busy here right now, doin' some paper works
and reports.

Cecil, I see. So what are you taking up? You're almost done with your course,
keep it up HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232

Sis Mei, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 wow.. glad you're able to come online again today. Honestly sis, our
training is a bit tiring but really never get bored in the class. But I always
had lots of works to do when I get home. The training is really fast so we
need to cope with our instructor. But it's fun though. It's actually a very great
challenge. bounce

About being unable to send and receive text messages, I still haven't experienced
it here... ahehe.. I guess sometimes the network just got really busy..

Andrea, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 not bad though.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296 Spending time with the family is what I love
doing. hehe... I guess you really need to have quality time with them, specially
that you're getting busy with your studies, sometimes it's hard to bond with our
sisters/brothers and parents. That's why you need to take every opportunity you
have.

Shancai, how are you?!! sorry to hear about your mom. It was sad that she died
when you were still so young. Anyway, I am sure she's happy where she's at
right now. She's with God.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232

Sis Rachel, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 how are you doin' sis?!! Haven't seen you online or posted here
during the past days. How was your bday celebration?!! :)

Sis Jen, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 are you in a vacation right now? You must be enjoying the cold
breeze of Baguio City huh?! Wink

Hello to Sis Jo, and Chel... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232
Back to top Go down
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 9:51 pm

tha is ok im used to it so yeah! i know she will be with me forever in my heart!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

Female Number of posts : 1616
Name : Jen
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Sporty10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 3:04 am

asia wrote:
Miss Piggy_Chu wrote:
[

yeah she's so lucky... and she's a star... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 397166

OMG!!!! I DID NOT RECOGNIZE SHE IS BRITNEY!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 ooopppsss... i did it again....
Back to top Go down
http://multiply.com/mail/updates/onlyloveniken/3
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

Female Number of posts : 1616
Name : Jen
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Sporty10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 3:25 am

DAMZEL wrote:

Sis Jen, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 are you in a vacation right now? You must be enjoying the cold

hello ghie!!! not yet... i'll be leaving tomorrow at 12mn... i'm preparing myself for the cold weather in baguio... i'll be packing my winter clothes tonight... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 feels like i'm leaving for HK... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 i'm sssooooooooo excited... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 397166
Back to top Go down
http://multiply.com/mail/updates/onlyloveniken/3
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:16 am

Sis Ghie: Its not that hard for me since my mother and i are in both rooms HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296. For me christmas is all about love and spending this holiday with your loved ones.
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

Female Number of posts : 733
Name : Rachel
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 2who37d
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 610
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 8:43 am

Hello F4i Sisters HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 187148

asia wrote:
Sis [b]Rachel, you will meet the elves that we are talking about when you check out sis Jen’s virtual gift but I think you want it to be a surprise? You will see it on the right time heheheh…HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296

And Oh.. you are not around today.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 350432 I’m sad coz I’ll miss you today, but happy for you at the same time coz you’ll be able to visit your birthplace,HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 458707 Please keep safe OK… Specially when the drivers there are reckless ones Shocked

Sis Mei… Don't be sad... I was just away for a few days...

So jen made some elves…Cool… I really hate waiting but Patience is a virtue Wink

Don’t worry about the drivers… I always keep myself safe because we have a great Protector cheers size]

DAMZEL wrote:
[size=15] Sis Rachel, I hope you'll have a safe trip sis. Just enjoy your vacation and I know you missed that place. We will be missing you here though.

Sis Ghie I did enjoy my vacation… (I will post more stories on my newbie thread HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 458707 )

When I go back to work again… it will be as busy as you are…

You just luck vitamin C… more fruit juices for you… better off before it breaks doen into flu… 5-10pcs of pure calamnsi juice will do… no water, no sugar… it’s very sour but very effective… take it after eating… no water & after meal because calamci juice is acid in base form…

Haven't finish reading all the posts here... but I'll be back tomorrow... I've to return as soon as possible to my birthplace HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 789450
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 5:18 pm

jen i hope you have fun in HK! then when you come back you can what things are in HK man i wish i can go there! some day i will!!! i hope you will have a great trip to HK!! love shancai and F4 sisters!! jai you!!
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

Number of posts : 2663
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 2h398cy

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

FIRST OF ALL, WELCOME BACK TO SIS RACHEL!!!!!cheers cheers cheers

I’m glad you are safe…. Oh your avatar is new.. I finally met you now… You look blooming… Inspired by Ken huh? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 146228

cecilcessassy wrote:

yeah......we had already finished our exam....... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 869226 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 869226 since meteor garden......I've been a big fan of f4 and jerry for almost 5 years..... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 146228 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 146228

how about you?

Cecil,

Oh! So it's already your Christmas BREAK! cheers We all are going to have our F4fun soon!

So you are one of those who have been with them since the beginning of F4 era here in the Philippines! Congrats!!!cheers
I’m also an old fan… since 2003! That’s 5 years too…ehe.... I liked MG first then later, liked the Macho Jerry but after few weeks, I discovered the funny and cute side of Vic so I like Vic from then on... BUT I SUPER LOVE the GROUP STILL! They are always in my heart. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296

How about you? what was your story? Is Jerry your first and last F1? ehe...

flower_four wrote:
[color=royalblue]Sis Mei: That's right somebody needs to be in mental coz his bloodtype says so coz AB is ABNORMAL right? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 504538

Sis Andrea,
Buahahahaha.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 Yeah!!! Blood type ABnormal... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 869226 You have to graduate fast because his ABnormal blood cells are traveling very fast.. They are getting into his head... It will be incurable if it stays long in his big head.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296

WOAH!!! WAIT A MINUTE DO I SEE A KISS IN YOUR POST??? WAHAHAHA>> YOU ARE KISSING KEN!!!!

I'm going to sing the "Mommy kissing santa clause now" HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 873772

I saw Andrea kissing Santa KEN... Underneath the mistletoe last night!!!!
HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 873772 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 873772 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

Anyway, it's good that you were able to finish your exam... Even though it's tough, the good thing is that you were able to answer them all because that will still give you the "Guessing Chance" HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 584305
Naah.. But I'm sure you are as smart as Ken...

Miss Piggy_Chu wrote:
asia wrote:
Miss Piggy_Chu wrote:
[

yeah she's so lucky... and she's a star... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 397166

OMG!!!! I DID NOT RECOGNIZE SHE IS BRITNEY!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 ooopppsss... i did it again....

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 buahahaha…. You drive me CRAZY!!!! I Just can't sleep!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357

by the way, have a safe strip sis!!! The news says, Bagiuo is experiencing the coldest temperature these days... Prepare a BIG blankie for you and your hubby Ken HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 19643

Sis Ghie,
You are indeed busy these days… me too, if you notice it’s already almost 1am but I’m still awake hahaha.. I didn’t have the time to go online earlier…

Yup! The training is gonna be tiring but you sure will gain a lot from it… Keep it up sis!!! JIA YOU! Are there handsome trainees sis? You know you can follow Sheng’s techniques… HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 784104

Hello Shancai!! Oh I hope all the F4 sisters here will have our trip to HK… Oh no..Better if Taiwan so that we will be able to see F4 hahaha.. or we can stalk them… Evil or Very Mad

Hello sis Jo at Chel!!

Back to top Go down
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyThu 18 Dec 2008, 10:10 pm

YEAH I WOULD BE GREAT IF WE WENT TO TAIWAN AND SEE OUR F4!! THEN WE CAN ALL HANG OUT!@!!!
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyFri 19 Dec 2008, 2:38 am

Sis Mei: Its ok if his abnormal cells are traveling fast in his body i'm not the one who will be abnormal anyway.

I didn't noticed that i clicked that emoticon.......... WAIT A MINUTE MAYBE KEN CLICK IT! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 100793

SantaKEN is suited to him because of his body weight HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357.

Actually ken is the one who taught me the guessing chance method HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296. A smart person is not right to me i sometimes forget to pass my assignments and projects HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 784104.
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 7:56 am

Hello F4i Sisters HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 740367 So nice to be back here… just finish reading the pages I haven’t read… I miss the forum so much… I wasn’t around for a few days… and I feel like I’ve been away for a hundred years…

DAMZEL wrote:
One of our instructor is really funny. So there's no dull moment during the whole session. Wink

Sis Ghie
they should do that… you know why… because your work is really stressful… why don’t you ask Andrea, she’s inspired with her Psych subject… and I also suggest if yu have an extra time to read lots of stuff about dealing with your future clients… they’re really annoying at some times… you have to be very PATIENT in your part and don’t let it affect you… to do all these thing is really strenuous… try to be hard as a rock… if you can’t realease all the negative energy as soon as you come home shout, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 350432 , eat and Sleep … don’t forget to HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 588725 for rejuvenation…

DAMZEL wrote:
Forgive me everyone, been really busy here right now, doin' some paper works and reports.

So… you started with the paper works already… prepare yourself for more… but the experience is worthwhile…

flower_four wrote:
Sis Mei: That's right somebody needs to be in mental coz his bloodtype says so coz AB is ABNORMAL right?

Andrea does it mean that I’m like the person you mention scratch scratch scratch because we’ve the same blood type HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 88279

asia wrote:
FIRST OF ALL, WELCOME BACK TO SIS RACHEL!!!!!cheers cheers cheers

I’m glad you are safe…. Oh your avatar is new.. I finally met you now… You look blooming… Inspired by Ken huh? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 146228

Thanks a lot Sis Mei… yes that’s me on my avatar… it will stay there for awhile only because I like seing Ken HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 88279 as my avatar...

blooming flower yeah... because he will look the other way i I don't look presentable HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 999515

Miss Piggy_Chu wrote:
[/size][/color] i'll be leaving tomorrow at 12mn... i'm preparing myself for the cold weather in baguio... i'll be packing my winter clothes tonight... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 feels like i'm leaving for HK... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357 i'm sssooooooooo excited... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 397166

Bring some strawberry jam for us Embarassed hmmm… yummy…

Shancai_Vanness_wu wrote:
HELLO MY F4 SISTER wow my weeken went really fast!! man im so tired!!!! BUT YEAH ANY WAY I HAD FUN WITH MY FAMILY!!!

DAMZEL wrote:
Glad you had fun with your family ei!! Wink
So what did you do in MN? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296
Shancai_Vanness_wu wrote:
well one of my family died so yeah!

I thought the same way as Sis Ghie too…

Shan Cai… sorry to hear about your relative… It’s not easy to lose somebody we love :( but we’re not the author of our life… time to say goodbye to our loved ones when they go ahead to meet our Creator… we’ll surely meet them when our time comes…

I’m so happy that Sis Jo and Chel was around… too bad I wasn't around when the are HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 327989

Hello Cecil HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 243838

Wow... what a novel I wrote HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 682545
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 9:27 am

Shancai, you are going to Taiwan in 2010 right? do I remember it right? Razz I remember you told me about it... Let's see whether we can all go there too.. hahaha.. It's still so far Shocked

Sis Andrea, Oh!!!! Ken clicked that emoticon!!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626 He is such a sweet guy.... lol!
You really have to stop his ABnormal blood cells to spread because when he is crazy, he become more adorable.. You would not like him to be adorable right? Rolling Eyes

Ken is still as jolly as before, I saw some vids of F4 behind the Japan con... he is more hyper than ZZ... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

Sis Rachel, you will change your avatar soon? Because of you, I was inspired to change my avatar haha.. but I still have to join my pic and ZZ's pic so it needs some working to do... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296

It also seems to us that you have been gone for months... where in fact it was just days HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 350432

By the way, you are blood type AB too? Congratulations! that's a rare blood type and you and Ken have it..LOL... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626 Maybe you have some ABnormal blood cells too? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626 I don't know it's Andrea's theory hahaha...

ZZ and my blood type are the same too.. It's type 'O' but it's not surprising since type 'O' is very common... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 61592

Hello sis Ghie, sis Jo, Jen, Chel, cecil.. and all teh rest of the F4i family....
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 12:27 pm

Sis Rachel: Oh Your not included ate rachel the persons who will have that effect needs to have a KEN or XIAO TIAN name before having those ABNORMAL cells.

My imagination is wild HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 682545.

Sis Mei: I guess your right that's why kelly fell inlove with him? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 778900

Hahaha i need to shift my course then HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 784104.

I remember when he says i love you in F4's message to their fans he seems to me that he took ecstacy because he is super high. Like i said he is a extreme person HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357.

That guy confuses me he is mature but sometimes childish, that's bad lol! just kidding.
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 2:25 pm

asia wrote:
Sis Rachel, you will change your avatar soon? Because of you, I was inspired to change my avatar haha.. but I still have to join my pic and ZZ's pic so it needs some working to do... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296

It also seems to us that you have been gone for months... where in fact it was just days HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 350432

By the way, you are blood type AB too? Congratulations! that's a rare blood type and you and Ken have it..LOL... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626 Maybe you have some ABnormal blood cells too? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626 I don't know it's Andrea's theory hahaha... [color]

[color=orange]Mei HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 187148
I have that in mind too Sis Mei… but I don’t have an idea how to do it… I have to take a picture and merge it to my favorite picture of Ken HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 88279 to make it more realistic… I’ve to pose synchronizing to his HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 778900 what a mess would that be HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 869226

flower_four wrote:
Sis Rachel: Oh Your not included ate rachel the persons who will have that effect needs to have a KEN or XIAO TIAN name before having those ABNORMAL cells.

Hahaha i need to shift my course then HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 784104.

Andrea HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 187148 I’ve to re-check my blood type to maKe sure I won’t be in the same blood as his HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 239829
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 5:45 am

That's good but like what i said only persons with that name can have that effect in their cells HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357.
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 9:52 am

BUAHAHAHA... sis Andrea!!! I also remember that!!
When he said "I LOVE YOU!!! YOU!!!" LOL!!! he was really hyper!! I love watching it again and again!!!! He even said he think he can't sleep after the concert because of happiness... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

Aaahh.. so the ABnormal will only apply to people who's name are Ken or Xiao Tian... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 584305
Ken have to blame his parents for being ABnormal then!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 869226

Yup Kelly likes the way Ken is!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296 She said before that her "honey" is cute!!! maybe Ken acts cute when with Kelly??? LOL...

Sis Rachel! that's right! there are a lot of things to do when we combine our pic with our F1..hhaha.. but I have a plan.. people will not recognize my face and ZZ's face too.. LOL.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296

Sis Ghie and Chel It's vacation time!!! Please come back in our arms... lol!
sis Jo and Cecil.. you too.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 10:08 am

Buahahahaha.... Ken is really CRAZY!!! I laughed so hard when he carried Kelly's dog just like a handbag!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 74650 If I were Kelly I will punch him for doing hat to my dog HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 74650
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptySun 21 Dec 2008, 2:41 pm

Sis Mei: Actually that i love you message he said don't have any giddy effect to me coz a i feel that its for kelly HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 149874 . Hahaha i can't understand why he still get nervous makapal naman mukha niya HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 100793 (i'm having a hard time thinking for the english translation of that phrase HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 739157).

Nah i will not complain about that it will be like this: I will blame his parents because they give birth to that ugly man! he's to close to perfection! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357

He still does that without kelly beside him right? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296. He needs to act cute because he's not cute at all! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357

Kelly can punch ken she is kinda boyish maybe kelly will send ken a red card that says you'll be dead ken HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296. Ken is so biased like cats more huh? seeing that picture i will be the first one to punch him before kelly HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 44869.
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:07 am

buahahaha... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 74650 sis Andrea, you are really funny... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357
I love your "contrasting' feelings to Ken!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

Yup Ken is very biased, When he carries his cats, he carries them with care.. and place them close to his body but with that dog, he carried it roughly.... scratch Maybe that dog is too close to kelly, he gets jealous sometimes... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296 But the fact that he brought the dog in the film set to take care of it and not just leave the dog in the house, is a sign that he loves that dog.. He was just pretending to be rough so that people won't say he is "under" to Kelly... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 575626

Chel... come back! I know you are going to be home today! and you'll also make your virtual exchange gift!!! you are so late ei!!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 149874

hello sis ghie, sis jo, sis Rachel, Jen, Shancai and Cecil.. wow so many are gone!!! All are busy for Christmas!!!

Looks like me and Andrea are the more relaxed ones right now HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 869226
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:33 am

By the way, sis Andrea, Have you ordered your copy of Ken's album??? where do we order it? Except in sites that needs credit card coz I don't have a credit card HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 350432 I hope a Filipina fan will order and then we buy it from her... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 350432 I really want to buy coz I hate how SONYBMG handle ken's contract HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 100793 I'm sure they will not promote it properly.. let us show that many people supports KEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
cecilcessassy
cecilcessassy

Female Number of posts : 94
Name : cecill
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 8:42 am

good afternoon f4 sisters how are you?!!!........
Back to top Go down
cecilcessassy
cecilcessassy

Female Number of posts : 94
Name : cecill
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:04 am

DAMZEL wrote:
Goodmorning my F4i Sisters!!! cheers HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 740367

Forgive me everyone, been really busy here right now, doin' some paper works
and reports.

Cecil, I see. So what are you taking up? You're almost done with your course,
keep it up HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232

Sis Mei, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 wow.. glad you're able to come online again today. Honestly sis, our
training is a bit tiring but really never get bored in the class. But I always
had lots of works to do when I get home. The training is really fast so we
need to cope with our instructor. But it's fun though. It's actually a very great
challenge. bounce

About being unable to send and receive text messages, I still haven't experienced
it here... ahehe.. I guess sometimes the network just got really busy..

Andrea, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 not bad though.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 237296 Spending time with the family is what I love
doing. hehe... I guess you really need to have quality time with them, specially
that you're getting busy with your studies, sometimes it's hard to bond with our
sisters/brothers and parents. That's why you need to take every opportunity you
have.

Shancai, how are you?!! sorry to hear about your mom. It was sad that she died
when you were still so young. Anyway, I am sure she's happy where she's at
right now. She's with God.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232

Sis Rachel, HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232 how are you doin' sis?!! Haven't seen you online or posted here
during the past days. How was your bday celebration?!! :)

Hello to Sis Jo, and Chel... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232

hi sis damzel HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 682545 how are you?I'm taking up Bachelor of Science Nutrition & Dietetics
Back to top Go down
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 11:19 am

Hello Everyone!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232

Wheww....cheers I'm back again.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 999515 hehe.. sorry for my long absence! Been quite busy here.
Anyway, it's nice to s ee you keeping our forum active as it is. Thank you everyone for being here always and for giving much life to our forum. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 740367

Sis Mei, I know you do understand pretty well why I couldn't be online as much as I can hust like before. I just hope that I'd be able to chat with you again here. Miss everyone and all our fun talks and everything. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 305872

Sis Rachel, how are you doin sis.. hehe.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 867180 Sorry for my super late replies.. hehe... It's just that life is getting busier here. THanx God and it's Vacation time now so I got this chance to post and come online today.

Cecil, I am okey. Thank you. How about you? Nice course. Good luck to your studies. So any plans for Christmas? Wink

Andrea, so how's life having Ken with you? Is he with you anyways?? hehe HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 100793
HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 589357

Sis Jo, Sis Jen, Chel and everyone/ How are yu guys!! have fun this Holiday Season.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 49232
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next