.::F4 International Forum Index::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::F4 International Forum Index::.

We grow as an individual, we grow as a group, as long as we're here, we can be together. That's what TRUE FRIENDSHIP is..

F4i PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD

Go down 
+7
myledjer15
asia
jerrine2008
Miss Piggy_Chu
czeherazade
flower_four
DAMZEL
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

Female Number of posts : 6493
Name : Ghie
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Fbgc29
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 910
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Inlove10
Registration date : 2007-08-25

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Okey everyone... cheers

Again let's all have a little chat in here instead of posting in Chat Board [Pinoy Lounge]
Let's all unite here and share our thoughts and bond together as an F4 Fanatic, as an
F4i Member and as Friends HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 49232
Back to top Go down
https://f4international.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

Female Number of posts : 1160
Name : call me le gao hua
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 J6rkpd
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 210
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Th_hkb10
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 5:23 pm

hello everyone!!! man i have not been on here any way i have no school until January 5!! well talk you to you guys soon love shancai!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nkaujsualauj
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

Number of posts : 2663
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 2h398cy
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:54 am

Hello sis Ghie, you sure are busy.. me too... I am the one who will be going here and there to buy food for Noche Buena... I hope there will be no more snatchers this time hahaha... Razz

Sis Ghie, are you on for a live chat again? on the 27th?
By the way sis Jo can't visit our forum coz their server there is not working well.... She can't access to a lot of sites like Yahoo, youtube, our forum and many more... She really wants to chat with us already but the server there is so frustrating Evil or Very Mad

Hi Cecil, what an interesting course you have there... Andrea! I think you should have that course too!!! Nutritionist and dietitian??? Ken needs that hahaha....

Chel, you were here this morning, Is your connection back now? LOL. if you can reply to this, that means it's back hahaha... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 575626

Shancai, it's also Christmas break there in the US? That's great! we all can very well rest and spend time with our family HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 386810

Hello sis Jen. sis Jo, sis Rachel, and sis Andrea!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296
Back to top Go down
myledjer15
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
myledjer15

Female Number of posts : 973
Name : cheL
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 2q3pu7n
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 810
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Th_12610
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:59 am

yeah my inet connection is already fixed now...

hhhhmmm...i cant say anything now...hahahahaha...
i have lots of pages to read b4 i can catch up with all of your conversations here...hahahahaha...

waaaaaaahhh...27 pages??? Oh my goodness...

HELLO F4i sisters...
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

Female Number of posts : 4548
Name : Andrea
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 30ky8tz

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:55 am

Sis Mei: I decided not to say good things to him but if he give me some moey on his bank account maybe i will

Those reporters is in my nerves what a perfect timing to have a bad publicity to him, he will be releasing his UNAWAITED i mean awaited second album next year HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 100793 .

They are making those things more irritating what's the matter with that huh? like they wrote he brought the dog to the set to take care of it isn't that obvious that he don't mistreated the dog? argh HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 20681

I guess your right ken is jealous with the..... dog! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357 Seriously its obvious that he is under with kelly and i love it how it goes that way HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296.

I haven't ordered ken's album in those websites coz i have no credit cards either. Like you i'm waiting for a filipina to buy ken's album and sell it or maybe kcifc will have a pre-order. I'm desperate to have his compilation album. They don't promote ken's album that's what i hate about sonybmg sometimes.

Ate ghie:don't worry sis ghie i decided to give him love in christmas day just for that day and in the chinese new year HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 682545.

Hi sis Chel, sis Jen, sis Jo, sis Cecil and sis Rachel!
Back to top Go down
http://andrea-ceril.livejournal.com/
czeherazade
czeherazade

Female Number of posts : 733
Name : Rachel
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 2who37d
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 610
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 2:48 pm

Greeting F4i Sisters!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 740367

asia wrote:
Sis Rachel! that's right! there are a lot of things to do when we combine our pic with our F1..hhaha.. but I have a plan.. people will not recognize my face and ZZ's face too.. LOL.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296

Mei… Yes, there will be lot things to do.. for sure I don’t know what it will be scratch

DAMZEL wrote:
[color=gold][size=14] [color=#ffd700]Sis Rachel, how are you doin sis.. hehe.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 867180 Sorry for my super late replies.. hehe... It's just that life is getting busier here. THanx God and it's Vacation time now so I got this chance to post and come online today.

Sis Ghie… no problem… we all have a life outside this forum… but what I’m sure of… I missed you here

I can see you HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 458707

myledjer15 wrote:
yeah my inet connection is already fixed now...

hhhhmmm...i cant say anything now...hahahahaha...
i have lots of pages to read b4 i can catch up with all of your conversations here...hahahahaha...

waaaaaaahhh...27 pages??? Oh my goodness...

HELLO F4i sisters...

Sis Chel, internet connection is a big problem bounce 27 pages and more to come HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 817586

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 187148 Hello Jo, Andrea, Shan Cai, Cecil
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

Female Number of posts : 1160
Name : call me le gao hua
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 J6rkpd
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Th_hkb10
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 5:00 pm

hi rachel!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nkaujsualauj
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

Female Number of posts : 656
Name : Jo
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 710
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 34g2dkj
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:42 pm

Hello to my F4i Family...at last I'm back our server is working now but we have other site have problem yet like youtube we cannot access that.... Miss you all here... I miss Jerry...

Hi Rachel, it's my pleasure sis and belated happy birthday again sorry if I'm late....

Hello Mei, Ghie, Chel, Andrea, Jen, Cecil and Shancai....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:05 am

DEAR F4i FAMILY MERRY CHRISTMAS TOYOUALL. I HOPE YOUENJOY THIS DAY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 1znxx6a

flower_four wrote:
[color=royalblue]Sis Mei: I decided not to say good things to him but if he give me some moey on his bank account maybe i will

Those reporters is in my nerves what a perfect timing to have a bad publicity to him, he will be releasing his UNAWAITED i mean awaited second album next year HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 100793 .

They are making those things more irritating what's the matter with that huh? like they wrote he brought the dog to the set to take care of it isn't that obvious that he don't mistreated the dog? argh HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 20681

I guess your right ken is jealous with the..... dog! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357 Seriously its obvious that he is under with kelly and i love it how it goes that way HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296.

I haven't ordered ken's album in those websites coz i have no credit cards either. Like you i'm waiting for a filipina to buy ken's album and sell it or maybe kcifc will have a pre-order. I'm desperate to have his compilation album. They don't promote ken's album that's what i hate about sonybmg sometimes.

Sis Andrea,
I agree with you, that article was really irritating... They just took the opportunity to criticize Ken again! And they call Ken the "Unlucky God of F4"? Come on... Ken is unlucky because of them. Medias always criticize and say so many bad things about him... If I, as a fan is tired already, how much more is Ken.

Anyway, since it's christmas..LOL... I cut my speech short.. lol!
HAHAHA YEAH!!! The unwanted album ei... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 74650

Oh! we order F4 stuff in the same way!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 61592 If a Pinay fan will already ask for pre-orders... Can you inform me sis? so that I can order too... Rolling Eyes

SIS JOOOOO!!!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU CAN COME HERE AGAIN!!! BUT TOO BAD YOUTUBE IS STILL NOT WORKING IN YOUR SERVER HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 350432 Hope to see you here often sis!!!! and we all could chat again..
cheers

Sis Rachel,
Are you also busy lately? I wonder where you spent Christmas? in your birthplace or somewhere else?

Oh was it your birthday??? OH NO!!! I DIDN'T KNOW HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 739157 Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis!!!

Chel!!!! Come back again!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sis Ghie, Did you enjoy your Noche Buena last night?
I ENJOYED mine so much... I was very full and most of all I enjoyed my ZZ calendar gift.. hahaha....
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:21 am

KONG HEI FAT SUI santa

May our Christmasses be happy and more happy years together hear at the forum... May God shower His blessings to each and everyone of us and a joyous New Year to us all...

Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 7:48 am

Sis Mei: Yah i'm so tired of them i think i'm hating media the way ken does. They always wrote negative things to them well what can we do that's their job but i thank them because why should they waste their time writing articles about them it only proves that F4 is still popular HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296.

Ok i will inform you with it so you can have a copy of is unawaited album HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296.

Sis Mei when i saw the cover of his new album i think i will not hate him anymore HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 584305.

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Grac01
Back to top Go down
Joan Viernes
Joan Viernes

Female Number of posts : 4547
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 8:24 am

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 5greatest-gift
Chistmas Graphic Comments
Back to top Go down
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

Female Number of posts : 1616
Name : Jen
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Sporty10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 8:46 am

flower_four wrote:
Sis Mei: Yah i'm so tired of them i think i'm hating media the way ken does. They always wrote negative things to them well what can we do that's their job but i thank them because why should they waste their time writing articles about them it only proves that F4 is still popular HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296.

Ok i will inform you with it so you can have a copy of is unawaited album HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296.

Sis Mei when i saw the cover of his new album i think i will not hate him anymore HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 584305.

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Grac01

OMG!!!! *hyperventilating mode* HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 595636

i can smell taiwan...waaaahhhh... i get so excited of this one.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 618276 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 595636 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 534456 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 682545

helloooo F4i friends...

sheng dan quai le...

merry christmas to all of you... i'm back in manila.. but i'll be leaving again on the 27th bound to Baguio (again) vacation with my family.... weather in baguio is so chilly.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 498172 HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 618276 i was afraid i'll be having hypothermia.... temperature ranges from 8-10 degrees...

waaahhhh.... xiao tian...what a way to welcome me... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 266721
Back to top Go down
http://multiply.com/mail/updates/onlyloveniken/3
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:19 am

ATE JOAN!!!! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

sis ANDREA!!!! NAKAKA LOKA!!! Oh I meant That picture makes me go nuts!!!!! HE IS SOOOO HANDSOME!!!! I like the "Mahangin ba sa labas" hair style..LOL... I even more want to have a copy of that album already!!!!! bounce

Buahahaha... I can't believe only one little picture can change your mind and not hate him anymore!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357

Yup F4 is still SUPER Popular.. In fact, an article today talks about the top 10 Hottest news of 2008 and F4 is in it! They are in TOP 9!!! It's about how they broke records!!! And made the Japanese ladies go crazy with their 7 night concert in Japan!!!! cheers

And you know sis, you indeed have a point! Actually the media is sometimes better than SonyBMG when it comes to promoting his album hahaha... But I really hope they will change their tone this time.. NO MORE NEGATIVES PLEASE.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 739157

Sis Jen!!! You will be going back in Baguio again!!! I hope you won't fall sick with the change of temperature.. from Manila to Baguio and Baguio to Manila... Take care.. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO THINK ABOUT YOUR HANDSOME HUSBAND

Sis Rachel
, I really LOVE that BIG Beating Heart!!! reminds me of ZZ's BIG LOVE!!!!

BTW, F4i Family... ARE YOU ALL FREE TOMORROW? Remember the planned LIVE CHAT??? It was supposed to be tomorrow right? I hope all of you can join!!! So that we can talk about everything live and with camera!!! hahaha...

Sis Jo, what time can you suggest for tomorrow? Or anyone can suggest? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296
sis Ghie??? I hope you will be free tomorrow... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 350432
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 12:26 pm

Sis Mei: Ken read my mind i want him to have that mahangin ba sa labas look hairstyle or the bagong gising one HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 778900 so i can hate him more but the result is opposite scratch.

I think xiao tian think about this so i can't hate him anymore nice one! Why should he be that handsome i can't take it! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 595636. What a perfect present that ken presented to us HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357.

Who says that F4 is not popular anymore HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 682545.

You can say that again but yah no more negative news coz those are all craps no truth at all! Hoping that SONYBMG will have a good promotion on his album.
Back to top Go down
myledjer15
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
myledjer15

Female Number of posts : 973
Name : cheL
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 2q3pu7n
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Th_12610
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 2:42 pm

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 62900
MyNiceSpace.com

Christmas Myspace Comments

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
KEN IS THAT YOU UHH????
why your so UGLY and MATURED LOOKING UHH????
hahahahahaahha.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

I was laughing so hard on what you said chel ken looks ugly and matured looking in that picture HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357 ken should accept that truth hurts HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 74650.
Back to top Go down
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 6:13 pm

asia wrote:
BTW, F4i Family... ARE YOU ALL FREE TOMORROW? Remember the planned LIVE CHAT??? It was supposed to be tomorrow right? I hope all of you can join!!! So that we can talk about everything live and with camera!!! hahaha...

Sis Jo, what time can you suggest for tomorrow? Or anyone can suggest? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296
sis Ghie??? I hope you will be free tomorrow... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 350432

Hello Mei, Same time also...hmmm 5pm manila time... hope other sisters here can join in our chatlive tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
cecilcessassy
cecilcessassy

Female Number of posts : 94
Name : cecill
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 9:07 am

santa hi f4 sisters.......Merry christmas to everyone santa
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 11:07 am

myledjer15 wrote:

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
KEN IS THAT YOU UHH????
why your so UGLY and MATURED LOOKING UHH????
hahahahahaahha.

buahahaha.. did you and Andrea just exchanged souls? scratch

You sounded as mean as Andrea and Andrea sounded a little nicer to Ken HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357

Sis Andrea, You forgot that Ken is so smart! He really figured out how to make you change your mind and like him instead! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 237296

You promise to like him now? or is that just for 2008? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 589357

sis Jo and to everyone here(sis Ghie, Chel, Andrea, Rachel, Cecil, Shancai, Jen, ate Joan and the rest!) ... Let's just see who can go Online tonight! around 8PM to 9PM Manila time... Maybe our LIVECHAT will push through.. It will only happen with our F4i sisters cooperation.. Rolling Eyes

Hope to see you all tonight (I hope my sister won't take away the computer from me.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 350432 )

Last edited by asia on Sat 27 Dec 2008, 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 11:12 am

cecilcessassy wrote:

HELLO Cecil cheers MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 11:30 am

Hello mei, okay I will be here later... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 682545
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 11:38 am

Sis Jo cheers Everyone is really not yet sure.. except you, me and Chel waaah!!! this is the most uncertain livechat ever hahaha... Shocked
Back to top Go down
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 12:06 pm

asia wrote:
Sis Jo cheers Everyone is really not yet sure.. except you, me and Chel waaah!!! this is the most uncertain livechat ever hahaha... Shocked

hmmm, until now they're all busy huh... do you want to continue this livechat with chel? or we do this next time?
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 12:20 pm

asia wrote:
Sis Rachel, Are you also busy lately? I wonder where you spent Christmas? in your birthplace or somewhere else?

Oh was it your birthday??? OH NO!!! I DIDN'T KNOW HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 739157 Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis!!!

Thank a lot Sis Mei… it’s okay… no problem… I know how busy you are nowadays…

asia wrote:
Sis Rachel, I really LOVE that BIG Beating Heart!!! reminds me of ZZ's BIG LOVE!!!!

Where’s the chat live… I didn’t know about this rather forget about this… I’m on line but I was so busy sending the cards I made but wasn’t sent…

Oh no 5pm!!! I noticed it’s 6pm now… I’m pretty sure I’m late HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 595636

asia wrote:
sis Jo and to everyone here(sis Ghie, Chel, Andrea, Rachel, Cecil, Shancai, Jen, ate Joan and the rest!) ... Let's just see who can go Online tonight! around 8PM to 9PM Manila time... Maybe our LIVECHAT will push through.. It will only happen with our F4i sisters cooperation.. Rolling Eyes

Hope to see you all tonight (I hope my sister won't take away the computer from me.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 350432 )

I’m here cheers sorry for the delay Embarassed better eat my dinner before we go on line…

cecilcessassy wrote:

Merry merry Christmas to you too, Cecil HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 49232
Back to top Go down
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 12:27 pm

Hello sis rachel, glad you're online too... our livechat should be here or in our ym? what do you think mei? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 867180
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next