.::F4 International Forum Index::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::F4 International Forum Index::.

We grow as an individual, we grow as a group, as long as we're here, we can be together. That's what TRUE FRIENDSHIP is..

F4i PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD

Go down 
+7
myledjer15
asia
jerrine2008
Miss Piggy_Chu
czeherazade
flower_four
DAMZEL
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

Female Number of posts : 6493
Name : Ghie
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Fbgc29
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 910
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Inlove10
Registration date : 2007-08-25

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Okey everyone... cheers

Again let's all have a little chat in here instead of posting in Chat Board [Pinoy Lounge]
Let's all unite here and share our thoughts and bond together as an F4 Fanatic, as an
F4i Member and as Friends HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232
Back to top Go down
https://f4international.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
czeherazade
czeherazade

Female Number of posts : 733
Name : Rachel
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 2who37d
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 610
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 9:17 am

flower_four wrote:
czeherazade wrote:
Andrea a word of advice… don’t I have to fall in line after you HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232

Sis rachel: I'm not desperate on ken coz i hate him! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357

I do believe you… remember the “hate” thing in love always bringa a happy ending
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

Female Number of posts : 1616
Name : Jen
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 810
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Sporty10
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 10:02 am

i haven't seen mei here lately... scratch

ni zai na li???!!!
Back to top Go down
http://multiply.com/mail/updates/onlyloveniken/3
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

Number of posts : 2663
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 2h398cy
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 11:38 am

HELLO my F4i family, I've been so busy lately coz I was preparing for my oath taking. I have to buy some dress and also my family keeps on dragging me to the mall for Christmas shopping..gaaah...

First of all, sis Jo!!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 2a7id5j..
You made me beautiful last night because of the LANCOME Lipstick that Shansan and you gave... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 204900

I give you Jerry the SHUAI GE (Handsome guy)
HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 2qsc3yc

Andrea!!! You are really naughty...hahaha... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 584305 I can imagine Ken as a Vampire...LOL... I think he bit someone years back right? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 575626 In the Hotel?

anyway, Oh! You love Tokyo Trial because of Kelly.. but it's a sad ending for you because she died? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 575626

Anyway, I love Tokyo Trial because I learn a lot from it. I discovered how bad the Japanese soldiers were.. They were so mean.. They brutally killed a lot of people at that time... they killed 2 million plus Chinese excluding the Filipinos and other races... I also love the heroism of Dr. Mei (LOL same name as me haha) Dr. Mei is the Chinese judge.. China is indeed lucky to have a judge like him who fights for his home land..

And Ken!!! WAS AMAZING I thought I won't be seeing him much here but I was wrong! I love it every time he appears.. and I feel kilig when he and Kelly are in one scene hehe... Ken's crying scenes here are great.. specially when Kelly died... Is Ken's voice dubbed? His loud crying voice is really different scratch But I love it so much HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 984977

Sis Ghie, you were able to watch 'Twilight! That's GREAT! The movie is great right? Edward's words are not the flowery type but it touches your heart deeply... Their love is so unconditional... No wonder why this became a BOX OFFICE HIT... You should watch it in the big screen.. It's nicer there... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 250187

The lead actor and actress are newbies right? and they became instant stars because of this movie?

And about sis Jo's gift to us... Maybe tomorrow? I will copy the CD and give you the original One.. It's more complete than what we watched last week sis.. And it's well edited unlike mine hehehe... sis Jo really filled in the missing parts... cheers

sis Rachel, So you are really addicted to WTSYA now ei!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 237296 Which part are you now? and which part is your favorite so far?

Jen
, you work in PNP? so the office that we saw in your webcam is actually the PNP office??? Weh!!!! COOL!!!! I didn't know that HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 784104

Hello Shancai, Are you in high school now?

By the way, to the Jerry Yan fans, (sis Ghie, Jo, ate Joan and everyone)
Does anyone know when Jerry will probably release his 2nd album? OMG! I have to save for Ken and Jerry starting now!!!!
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

Female Number of posts : 4548
Name : Andrea
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 30ky8tz

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 3:06 pm

Ate Rachel: Just remember that more you hate the more you love thingy in a vice versa HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357 .

mei: Glad your back! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 703308

Yeah in a hotel corridor nice one! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 784104

I wish the one who died is ken..... or vice versa? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 584305 just kiddin.

I agree with you know after watching tokyo trial i made some researches on the nanjing massacre and when i saw some pictures of it, it made me feel so sad. Do you know that the Japanese raped more filipinos than the chinese people?

Nope his voice is not dubbed at first the director wanted to dubbed ken's voice because he has an accent of mandarin? something like that but the director decided not to dubbed his part coz the one who supposed to dubbed ken's part don't done it good.

I think when kelly will die in real life he will have that kind of emotion. I guess he did his very best in tokyo trial to impress kelly HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 778900.
Back to top Go down
http://andrea-ceril.livejournal.com/
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

Female Number of posts : 1160
Name : call me le gao hua
F4i Fan Group : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 J6rkpd
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 210
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Th_hkb10
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 5:29 pm

ASIA SAID: Hello Shancai, Are you in high school now?

YEAH IM STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL SO YEAH

WHAT KEN PLAYED tokyo trial WHEN WAS THIS DRAMA CAME OUT!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nkaujsualauj
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

Female Number of posts : 656
Name : Jo
Award: : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 710
Mood : HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 34g2dkj
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 5:46 pm

asia wrote:
HELLO my F4i family, I've been so busy lately coz I was preparing for my oath taking. I have to buy some dress and also my family keeps on dragging me to the mall for Christmas shopping..gaaah...

You made me beautiful last night because of the LANCOME Lipstick that Shansan and you gave... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 204900

Does anyone know when Jerry will probably release his 2nd album? OMG! I have to save for Ken and Jerry starting now!!!!

It's my pleasure sis, wow i really surprise for your gift and I love your works sis HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 703308 thanks...

about the album of Jerry sis, I think he will be launch his album on Half year next year waaaaaaaaaah I can't wait for this..... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 266721
Back to top Go down
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 7:42 pm

Goodmorning my dear F4i Sisters!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232

Forgive me for I was not abble to come online or post rather here yesterday.
My day was such a busy day.. I have to accompany Mom to the mall... hehe

Guess we just had our early Christmas shopping and will be quite busy in the
next days.. We will be attending christmas activities here.. But of course
I always try my best to atleast drop a message for everyone here.

Sis Rachel, thnk you very much Sis. The training hasn't started yet though
but I am pretty much sure that it'll be starting very soon so i'll be more than
busy then Wink

Sis Mei, that's very true Sis. I have t agree that TWILIGHT is such a good
movie and I was really enticed to watch it coz of your nice feedbacks. hehe
I guess Robert already had a few movies way back 2004 'til now but Twilight
is what made him more famous now. I passed by his profile. Just haven't got
the chance to view the girl's profile. hehe I am looking forward for the continuation
of the movie.

About the DVD / CD sis, that's okey, just give me the copy you can keep the
original.. anyway, I am sure that we will be watching that again on our next
gathering. hehe.. I wan't able to dropby your house yesterday, was really tired
when I get home.

Oh, 'bout the Album Launching of Ken and Jerry Sis, I still haven't got the
full info about it. But as soon as I get the exact/correct info, I'll inform you
right a way. Wink

Andrea, how are you? So when will be your Christmas break? Ohh.. I miss
chatting with you guys... DO you ever know the real name of the Girl in
twilight? hehe.. actually, I have Twilight Pic as my PC wallpaper.. Wink

Shancai, wow, nice to see you again here... How are you doin? Hope you can
join us often here during your vacation.. Wink

Sis Jo, I still haven't gotten the stuffs you sent for me, but I would like to thank
you for the thoughtfulness sis... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232 I was really surprised when Sis Mei texted
me last night informing that I've got something from you.. Jia You!!! Wink

Chel, we miss you here. Hope you could come and join us too.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232

Sis Jen, how are you doin' there sis? Don't you have any christmas break
there? I guess you all deserve to have an off from work huh?!! Wink

Back to top Go down
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 8:06 pm

Hello sis ghie, it's my pleasure to give you a gift sis... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232

HELLO F4i SISTERS!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232
Back to top Go down
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 9:49 pm

hi jo how are you me ok just busy with school work
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 3:54 am

Shancai: Tokyo Trial was released in 2006 and its not a drama its a film about the nanjing massacre.

Sis Ghie: I'm not sure yet if our classes is until next week coz they say our christmas break will start on dec. 12.

Her name is Kristen Stewart. so your being addicted to twilight too eh? HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 237296
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 4:43 am

F4i ni hao ma HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232 xai na li...

asia wrote:
sis Rachel, So you are really addicted to WTSYA now ei!!! HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 237296 Which part are you now? and which part is your favorite so far?

I’m on Episode 11 already SMILEY the part where Xu Le bought some stocks of Ah Hao father’s.

Hello Sis Mei…HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232
Oh I want to watch Tokyo Trial… but I want to finish what I’ve started WTSYA, next in line will be TOKYO TRIAL SMILEY… because I’m so intrigued with this Kelly thing of mi querido… couldn’t this be another LBB thing in the past? Hope he really is serious with loving…. me… wahhh HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 149874

Andrea… how I wish you meet Ken in personal HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 869226 we’ll see what you’ll do scratch

About TOKYO TRIAL where the Japs wants to conquer the world, I think some of their troop includes Korean, not that I’m against these nationals but they’ve done a lot of harm to our nation too. However it’s all in the past. Thanks God we didn’t experience those difficult times but my grandma still remembers it.

I’ll be back later… we’ll go to the doctor first…
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 12:30 pm

Hello again my sweet f4i family... cheers

Andrea, Oh so it was really Ken's voice! He was really soo good in this movie! And also he sang here right!!! GEEEZZ!! did you know my smile was from ear to ear when he sang nyahahaha... He sang a Japanese song I think... And also Ken spoke a lot of Japanese here even though he is acting as a Chinese reporter...

yeah HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357 maybe he imagined that Kelly really got killed that's why he was able to cry so well there HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 784104

Oh there were many Filipina who were raped by the Japanese than the Chinese? Geezz.. maybe they found the Filipinas more beautiful... ehe... Yeah I saw the actual footages of the killings.. The dead bodies were all stocked on top of each other... They were very brutal..
My grandma also remembers the Japanese times here. She was still so young then, maybe about 4-5 yrs old.. she remembered that they intentionally do not take a bath at that time and also balded their head so that they won't be raped by the Japanese troops.

Buahahaha... you wish that it was Ken who died ei! Don't you want to see Ken cry? you hate him right! so you will surely enjoy seeing him cry that loud HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 584305 If it was Ken who died, your love, Kelly will cry. You would not want to see her cry right? LOL!!!!

Ken is the real life Vampire right? he was even caught by the camera while victimizing someone hehe... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 575626

Sis Jo, I'm so glad you appreciate my token of appreciation... Fanarts is not my forte but I was really inspired to make one because I was so touched with your generosity to us. Jerry is very proud of you... I would also like to thank the Japanese fan Shansan!!! ZZ will also be very happy to her...

Thank you for the info on Jerry's album sis.. WoW! so Ken and Jerry will surely rob me next year!... This year, it was F4 and ZZ.. Vann even released his "In Between" album too..
F4 are the only robbers that makes us happy right nyahaha...

Shancai, Andrea or flowerfour answered your question correctly HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 250187
It's a nice movie you will learn a lot about history. you can find it in youtube..
this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPE_MI6KUg

I don't know where to find the one with English sub scratch

Oh so you are in high school indeed... Very young!!! You are our baby here HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 740367

Sis ghie, you are also doing your Christmas shopping now..hahaha.. me too... My family always goes to the mall and I have no choice because I am the driver..hahaha...

yeah! you were the one who was having doubts about watching "TWILIGHT" at first and now you ended up being the Twilight fanatic hahaha.. Even your PC's wallpaper is Twilight HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357 I'm glad me an Andrea was able to endorse Twilight here.. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 575626

sis rachel, WoW! you are nearing the end of WTSYA! I was touched when Xu Le really bought back the company of Ahao's dad.. He did it because Ahao and Xiao Ma are his only family in this world...

Do watch Tokyo trial after that!!! It's my favorite movie so far!!! But I don't know if it's your cup of tea. It's a pretty serious movie but educational...

Hello sis Jen and Chel!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 12:40 pm

hello mei... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 239829
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:21 pm

JEN!!!!! ANDITO KA NA!!! cheers How's work???? Grabe daldal ko noh ehe... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 1:51 pm

Sis Rachel: You know what will i do to ken? i will punch him HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 20681 just kidding lol!. I agree we are lucky that we never experienced those kind of things and its on the past already. Some of their troops are Korean? that is so sad to hear.

Sis Me: Yup i love that part where he sang a japanese song, the song he sang their is so popular in Japan i think. I noticed that he still have the accent of a chinese when he is speaking in Japanese but its great. I must admit he has a good singing voice HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 739157.

You got it right but i'm jealous HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357 .

I think so hehehe. That's so brutal i can't stand to see how many people they killed. Your grandmother is smart to do that.

I don't think about its really better than ken is the one who cried there HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 237296.

How many girls did he victimizing? i want to know it HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 778900.
Back to top Go down
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 5:19 pm

[quote]Shancai, Andrea or flowerfour answered your question correctly
It's a nice movie you will learn a lot about history. you can find it in youtube..
this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPE_MI6KUg

I don't know where to find the one with English sub

Oh so you are in high school indeed... Very young!!! You are our baby here [quote]

OK I WILL LOOK AT IT OK REALLY!! YEAH THAT TURE BUT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE IS YOUNG ON HERE!
Back to top Go down
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 6:19 pm

asia wrote:
JEN!!!!! ANDITO KA NA!!! cheers How's work???? Grabe daldal ko noh ehe... Embarassed

waaahhh mei... too bad... i got busy this afternoon in the office i wasn't able to read this... and yessss... you were talkative this afternoon... lol!

looking forward to chat with you again...
Back to top Go down
Miss Piggy_Chu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Miss Piggy_Chu

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Dec 2008, 6:26 pm

jerrine2008 wrote:
asia wrote:

It's my pleasure sis, wow i really surprise for your gift and I love your works sis HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 703308 thanks...

about the album of Jerry sis, I think he will be launch his album on Half year next year waaaaaaaaaah I can't wait for this..... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 266721

woooww... good work!!!

to my # 12... if time permits i'll be making my virtual gift on sunday... waaaahh... i need to finish my gift coz next week i'll be busy again... on the 19th i'll be in Baguio for my much needed vacation... yipeeeee... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 498172
Back to top Go down
jerrine2008
(Creative Team) Leader
(Creative Team) Leader
jerrine2008

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 7:13 am

asia wrote:
Hello again my sweet f4i family... cheers

Sis Jo, I'm so glad you appreciate my token of appreciation... Fanarts is not my forte but I was really inspired to make one because I was so touched with your generosity to us. Jerry is very proud of you... I would also like to thank the Japanese fan Shansan!!! ZZ will also be very happy to her...

Thank you for the info on Jerry's album sis.. WoW! so Ken and Jerry will surely rob me next year!... This year, it was F4 and ZZ.. Vann even released his "In Between" album too..
F4 are the only robbers that makes us happy right nyahaha...

Hello mei, of course i really appreciate your fanarts and others creations that you made...by the way i have pm for you HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 100793 , and just to correct you that Shanshan is a my pinay friend and she's the one sending my gift for you.

Hello F4i Family
Hello Sis Ghie, Jen, Andrea, Rachel, Shancai and chel we miss you here...
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 10:00 am

Sis Jo Thank you for informing me.. I got it wrong nyah! Embarassed

Shanshan... I'm sorry I mistaken you for the Japanese fan ehe... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Shanshan HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Th_twthanks02 for sending me sis Jo's gift HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 204900 I'm really touched with my fellow F4 fans' kindness... I think we are one of the warmest fans in the world.. It's because our idols are also one of the warmest artists in this world HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 984977

flower_four wrote:

I must admit he has a good singing voice HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 739157.

buahahaha.... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 74650 You really cracked me up here sis HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 74650
It seems like you are really deeply hurt with your statement. HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357
You are so unlucky because your most hated person is very talented... HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 237296 Yup he sang so well here.. And it was in A Capella HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 984977

Sis Jen, Thanks Embarassed Oh that reminded you of your virtual exchange baby... hahaha.. me too.. I still can't think of what to make for her. Everytime I attempt to make one, I get blacked out Shocked

shancai, Yeah.. Andrea is also young hehe... and Chel too... Razz but you are so far the youngest
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 11:49 am

Sis Mei: Yes i did i was so deeply hurt with my statement but what ken i mean can do?

He plays the guitar and drums well, he's voice sounds good in acapella! Reality hurts HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357. Seriously his voice is good in acapella i love it so much HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 266721.
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 3:59 am

Pleasant good morning F4i sisters

asia wrote:
sis rachel, WoW! you are nearing the end of WTSYA! I was touched when Xu Le really bought back the company of Ahao's dad.. He did it because Ahao and Xiao Ma are his only family in this world...

Do watch Tokyo trial after that!!! It's my favorite movie so far!!! But I don't know if it's your cup of tea. It's a pretty serious movie but educational...

Sis Mei madaldal- talkative… you??? No, Of course not. Sometimes I do it too so that I could save time greeting F4i sisters in a row Embarassed

I’ll watch every movie I can as long as it’s F4… I usually watch heavy drama, just to cry.

I’m just here…

flower_four wrote:
Sis Rachel: You know what will i do to ken? i will punch him HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 20681 just kidding lol!. I agree we are lucky that we never experienced those kind of things and its on the past already. Some of their troops are Korean? that is so sad to hear.
How many girls did he victimizing? i want to know it HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 778900.

Andrea… you are so naughty pirat

When I see Ken I will tell him to meet you so he will know how much you “hate’ him
HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 602214

Hey Shancai… nice to see you here often…

If Shan Cai’s the youngest… I’d be the oldest HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 178455

Hello Sis Jen… I can see you HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 869226

Hmm where’s Sis Chel? I haven’t chat with her yet Wink
Back to top Go down
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 4:59 am

Goodmorning F4i Sisters HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 49232

Just droppin' by for now. I am waiting for Pacman and De La Hoya's Fight
Via Internet HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 869226

So how's everybody here? Sis Jen and Sis Rachel... aren't you watching the
Pambansang Kamao's fight? hehe...
Back to top Go down
czeherazade
czeherazade

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 6:04 am

DAMZEL wrote:
So how's everybody here? Sis Jen and Sis Rachel... aren't you watching the Pambansang Kamao's fight? hehe...

nah... don't like to watch it... I'm busy here bounce HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 567592

I'll watch it in youtube if I have time...
Back to top Go down
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 7:06 am

Sis Rachel: That's good st least he know that one of his fans hate him so much but nah i don't want him to know me HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 589357.

They said that manny won in round 8.

Last edited by flower_four on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD   HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAY CHAT THREAD
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next