.::F4 International Forum Index::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::F4 International Forum Index::.

We grow as an individual, we grow as a group, as long as we're here, we can be together. That's what TRUE FRIENDSHIP is..

F4i PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!

Go down 
+2
flower_four
DAMZEL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DAMZEL
Administrator
Administrator
DAMZEL

Female Number of posts : 6493
Name : Ghie
F4i Fan Group : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! Fbgc29
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 910
Mood : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! Inlove10
Registration date : 2007-08-25

F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! Empty
PostSubject: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 10:39 am

Hello Everyone: We're Inviting you to join us again.. F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 386810

Here's a SURVEY QUESTION for EVERYBODY!!

If there's one thing that you'd like to give to F4 and Individually, what
would it be and why?

For F4 As a Group --

For Jerry Yan --

For Vic Zhou --

For Ken Chu --

For Van Ness Wu
Back to top Go down
https://f4international.forumotion.com
flower_four
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
flower_four

Female Number of posts : 4548
Name : Andrea
F4i Fan Group : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! Fbgc29
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 810
Mood : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 30ky8tz
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 11:44 am

For F4 As a Group -- An everlasting support that even if i grow older they will be in my heart forever and i hope that their friendship will last forever.

For Jerry Yan -- A One Month Day-Off because he's been doing tw dramas all throughout this year and i want him to get the rest he needs and have rest in his work for awhile.

For Vic Zhou -- A cold joke too i guess? F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 589357 but seriously i want him to be happy everyday and never fail to have his laugh and jokes when he has problems and a good health and i want him to have a rest too like jerry to take a break in his work for awhile.

For Ken Chu -- I want him to have a happiness because all these years i have never seen him being happy to the fullest and a support and love that eventhough i'm only a fan of him i want to show my love for him even in the distance jst to see him happy.

For Van Ness Wu -- I want him to have a good health and hope that his family problems can be ok sooner and have a successful career in many years to come.

Back to top Go down
http://andrea-ceril.livejournal.com/
czeherazade
czeherazade

Female Number of posts : 733
Name : Rachel
F4i Fan Group : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 2who37d
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 610
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptySun 30 Nov 2008, 10:17 am

For F4 As a Group -- a big Panda stuff toy, so that everytime they hug that Panda, they will remember me F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 49232

For Jerry Yan – Embarassed a key chain from Philippines so that he will remember to visit Philippines again.

For Vic Zhou – F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 817586 a food from Philippines that he never tasted so that he will come back just to eat that food

For Ken Chu – F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 88279 a guitar from Cebu City, every time he plays the guitar I’ll be closer to him… every minute he plays the guitar I gave him, he hugs me

For Van Ness Wu – F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 789450 a shirt from Boracay, so that when he visits Philippines he will drop by there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Shancai_Vanness_wu
Shancai_Vanness_wu

Female Number of posts : 1160
Name : call me le gao hua
F4i Fan Group : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! J6rkpd
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 210
Mood : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! Th_hkb10
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 5:48 pm

F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 558111 For F4 As a Group --I WILL SUPPORT ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I BELIVE IN YOU AND YOU ALL WELL BE IN MY HEART FOREVER, EVEN IF IM FAR WAY WHERE YOU ARE!
AND my heart forever and i hope that their friendship will last forever. F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 57555

For Jerry Yan F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 521335 --YOU HAVE MADE ALOT OF MOIVE THIS YEAR I REALLY CONGRETS FOR YOU!1 I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT BUT ANY YOU HAVE WORK REALL HARD!! TAKE SOME REST!!!! JIA YOU LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

For Vic Zhou F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 22468 -- ZAIZAI I WANT TO GIVE HIM LOVE SWEET

For Ken Chu F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 997172 -- LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!

For Van Ness Wu F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 910703 -- I LOVE YOU VANNESS U ALL THE BEST WISH TO YOU!! F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 197875

lol! F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 703308 LOVE SHANCAI !! F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 266721

AND MOST OF ALL HUGES AND KISS TO MY BABY F4 AND MY F4 SISETER HERE TOO!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nkaujsualauj
czeherazade
czeherazade

Female Number of posts : 733
Name : Rachel
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 610
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:56 am

Sis Ghie this message has been tranfered to its designated thread...

Please anyone who knows how to delete this kindly erase this message... because I don't know how to erase this Embarassed

thank you

Last edited by czeherazade on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
cecilcessassy
cecilcessassy

Female Number of posts : 94
Name : cecill
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 210
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 9:27 am

for f4 as a group - no matter what happen.....even if there's alot of newbies boyband your always be my first and last boyband that I will support.....your the best I like you very much...you inspired me so much.....another thing,I want to give you photo album that I made from the very start of your endeavor till now......you guys are always in my prayers

for Jerry Yan - I really don't know,let me think first hmm.....maybe a f4 compilation of cd and your pinay fans videos so that you can always remembered us that Philippines is your 2nd home.....I want to give you also a long long letter.....w/c contains all my love and inspirational message.good health coz your are so busy and hard working person.

for Vic Zhou - a pillow so that everytime you sleep you will remind me hehe....

for Ken Chu - guitar made from philippines......

for Vanness Wu - a greeting card from me & my friends who really loves dancing.....they are very madly in love to you haha another thing that I want to give a japanese doll.
Back to top Go down
asia
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
asia

Number of posts : 2663
F4i Fan Group : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 2h398cy
Award: : F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 910
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 10:28 am

As a group - I wanna give them my picture LOL!!! To let them know that a crazy fan like me exists!!! Razz

To Jerry Yan
- I give him lots of food so that he will not easily go thin while working so hard!

To Vic Zhou - I give him a kiss hahaha... F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! 784104 Because I want him to feel how much I love him.. Hoping that he will know so many of us cares for him....

To Ken Chu - I wanna give him a hug!!! He look so hugable..LOL.. actually the hug signifies my comfort and support to him! I want to tell him that no matter what the media keeps on fabricating, I am here to believe only on him.

To Van Ness - I want to give him a razor so that he can finally shave his beard hahaha... But seriously, I'll give him a prayer book.. since he is also a Christian! We pray to the same lord. I hope a prayer book will help him overcome his life's struggles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!   F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!! Empty

Back to top Go down

F4: SURVEY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::F4 International Forum Index::. :: SPECIAL HOLIDAY CELEBRATION :: Holiday Celebration-
Jump to: